Thanks girlfriend!! It looks way better in person and out of the CD case. Wish I had thought to let you open it to see for yourself! Hope you got one for yourself too!!!
Kamis, 15 November 2007
My 2008 Calendar is here!!!
I spent ages deciding which of the 2008 calendars I was going to get. I finally decided on PaperSource's letterpressed beauties, but they were going to cost $30 in postage to Australia! The gorgeous Jessie of My Mod Style willingly bought and sent it to me for only $7.20.
Thanks girlfriend!! It looks way better in person and out of the CD case. Wish I had thought to let you open it to see for yourself! Hope you got one for yourself too!!!
Thanks girlfriend!! It looks way better in person and out of the CD case. Wish I had thought to let you open it to see for yourself! Hope you got one for yourself too!!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar