
So, I was reading Curbed LA this morning and they featured this house for sale with a houseboy thrown in as an incentive. The ad reads: "Tell A Friend About The Ultimate Gay Man's House - Complete With Free Houseboy!" And:
".... this gorgeous houseboy to reduce the stress ... grills up a mean hot-dog, is fun to hang out with, and gives a great massage! He will be there for you to do ... whatever you need done."
First off, why hot dogs? Why not steaks? Hmmm, what could they be suggesting? Also, thanks for including a photo of his feet. But why not include photos of him popping balloons? Wearing a ball gag? Covered in latex? Dressed like a pony?
Anyhoo, where I come from, that's called prostitution. Also, it's illegal. Of course, you are paying for his time. Anything else that might happens is purely between two consenting adults. Right? Whatever.
What really gets me is the stereotyping and discrimination. Since when is that okay?
I wan't to buy this house just to spite them. I want to bring down the gayness of this house/street/neighborhood by a factor of one. I will flaunt my heterosexuality up and down the street. I may even start babysitting small children en masse to shore up the appearance that I am actually a breeder. I am going to hang up some flag out front that says: "I have sex with men ... AND I'm a woman!" Noticeably absent from my porch, during Gay Pride Week, will be all of the rainbow colors.
If you support my very strong opposition to discrimination and stereotyping, then please start sending in donations. As soon as I raise the $999k asking price, I solemnly swear I will buy this house and do everything stated above. That's how committed I am to this cause. The fact that I would be getting a free house in Los Feliz is not the point at all.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar