Selasa, 04 September 2007

I totally have a crush* on Joel Stein.

I also have a crush on John Stewart but that has nothing to do with residential real estate so I have no excuse to pine for him here.

Joel Stein, on the other hand, recently wrote a rather entertaining piece about residential real estate so I'm super excited to provide you with a hyperlink to said article. You can read all about Stein's potential bathroom remodel and its effect on resale value. As a bonus, there's an actual Q&A with Flipping Out's Jeff Lewis.

UPDATE: Okay, this is a bit awkward, People. But since this post went up, I kind of sort of had an email exchange with thejoelstein and so, in the off chance, if he comes here, I need to clarify this whole "crush" thing. And so, by "crush" I mean, you know, "I like his work." Because obviously I have never met him and so how can you really have a crush on a total stranger. Right? This is only making things worse isn't it? I really should've thought this through before I posted it. In short, I just want to say: I am not insane. Thank you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq