Kamis, 06 September 2007

Carpenter School Discrict blah blah blah

4063 LAUREL GROVE AVENUE, Studio City, CA 91604
(MLS # F1733064)

No photo yet, but the listing description really says it all:

"Cosmetic fixer in carpenter school district. 2 bedrooms + 1 bath. Hardwood floors. Fireplace in living room, formal dining room. Nice yard."

For some reason, Zillow can't find the property in search, but I was able to hunt and peck it out. The Zestimate is $783,565. The current owner paid $605k back in 2004 for this 1,056 sq. ft. house. And what price does Mr. or Ms. Laurel Grove expect to receive today? $839k. That's right, they want $239k for sitting on this cosmetic fixer for three years. Through the magic of the Internet, I hope that we will all watch the weeks go by and the price drop, drop, drop.

Also, I am so tired of hearing "Carpenter School District." Last I heard, there are way more kids in the district that there are seats in the school so it's a lottery system. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong about Carpenter -- but if I am not, I really think they should put a disclaimer if they want to advertise the school district.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq