Sabtu, 18 Agustus 2007

Symmetry and chaos in the bedroom

I keep looking for bedside tables on eBay and bedside lamps for our bedroom. Due to the space constraints in our bedroom, I can't have large bedside tables.. would love to have a larger one on my side to store books/tissues/water bottle/vase/lamp/notebook/pens... you know, the standard bedside table accompaniments heheh And a smaller one for my husband who needs... a few books, an alarm clock and a lamp.

But I also like the idea of a symmetrical bedside table & lamps between our bed. Maybe it's because we can control that symmetry and order in the midst of a chaotic and uncontrollable life.

Symmetry







Non-Symmetry







Here's a way to compromise... symmetrical lamps from ABOVE hung at the same height but different bedside tables!! Nice one!



Do you have symmetrical bedside tables and lamps?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq