Rabu, 15 Agustus 2007

Save 0.13% in Encino (not a typo!)

17700 COLLINS STREET, Encino, CA 91316
(MLS # F1726004)



Price Reduced: 08/15/07 -- $749,999 to $749,000

Whatwhatwhat? I can have this house for a cool $999.00 less? Holy crap. $749,999 was out of my range, but at a cool 749,000 -- well! This seller must be seriously motivated if he's willing to make a whopping 0.13% reduction!

BTW, Zillow estimates this house to be worth a mere $668k and the current owner paid $500k back in '04. And, at last count, this neighborhood had approximately 30 homes for sale in this price range. Yes, thirty.

In fairness, it looks like there was some remodeling. In particular, the MLS mentions new landscaping in the front and rear yards. All I see in the front is a couple of pygmy date palms ... do they mean the sod? Well, let's look in the back.

Yeah. That's fantastic. I can't believe Better Homes and Gardens hasn't done a spread on this yard.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq