(MLS # : B2100128)

While the MLS says Toluca Lake, this home is definitely in North Hollywood and it is the only one like it for miles (the surrounding homes are mid-century ranch). This was one of the very first homes I saw back in January '07. It went inactive for awhile and then came back on the market. Obviously, the owner has trouble making up her mind about the value of this unique home:
Price Reduced: 04/16/07 -- $1,000,000 to $850,000
Price Reduced: 07/18/07 -- $850,000 to $835,000
Price Reduced: 08/07/07 -- $835,000 to $749,000
Price Increased: 08/09/07 -- $749,000 to $950,000
Zestimate™$675,470
Built in 1939, this 2 bed/1bath is on a 10,270 sq. ft. lot so there's definitely room to expand. It's one of those charming Disney architect numbers. The living room is beamed and has intricate hand carved corbels with faces on them. The fireplace is extra big ... you can see below that the big church bench would nearly fit in there. There are many original details through out the home. This is a really cool house if you are willing to do a bit of construction. I couldn't talk E into it no matter how hard I tried but it wouldn't have mattered because I'm fairly certain the owner never would've taken the $675k I was going to offer.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar