A fansite of Ewan McGregor, The Mini Faces of Ewan [McGregor], has some funky mini sets of Down with Love. I'd love one of the bacherlorette pad! These sets got a thumbs up by Peyton Reed, the producer...
Minggu, 05 Agustus 2007
Down with Love set
Great blog Surroundings is authored by Linda Merrill, owner and principal designer of Chameleon Interiors, MA. To my delight there was a blogpost about the set of one of my favourite shows, Down with Love. Ms Merrill covered the Bachelor Pad and the Bachelorette Pad with a get-the-look feature too. Nice work, Ms Merrill!

A fansite of Ewan McGregor, The Mini Faces of Ewan [McGregor], has some funky mini sets of Down with Love. I'd love one of the bacherlorette pad! These sets got a thumbs up by Peyton Reed, the producer...
A fansite of Ewan McGregor, The Mini Faces of Ewan [McGregor], has some funky mini sets of Down with Love. I'd love one of the bacherlorette pad! These sets got a thumbs up by Peyton Reed, the producer...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar