Today I stumbled across this home-selling tip from a Michigan-based blog. Michigan, for those of you who are unfamiliar, is in a veritable one-state recession. Things are, how you say? Not so good. Anyhoodle, the tip is (you better have a seat): STAGE YOUR REFRIGERATOR. I kid you not, Gentle Readers. The tip is NOT lower your price, NOT improve the condition of your home, nope! They think that a half gallon of fake milk (you wouldn't want it to spoil) is going to sell your house. NEWSFLASH: The fake milk aint gonna do it, Honey.
For real home-selling tips, please consult with my new favorite Realtor: LEO NORDINE. And this isn't just a shameless plug for LA LAND. I really want you to consult with Mr. Nordine. Go on. Shoo.
Oh, also, in case you hadn't heard, I am now being dubbed "an agent's worst nightmare." That's not very nice. Just because I refuse to commit mortgage fraud and have opinions about what a house is worth does not make me Evil Incarnate. It's the virgin sacrifices. Duh.
Selasa, 10 Juli 2007
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar