Rabu, 11 Juli 2007

Re: that screen

I'm finding it a bit hard getting prefab wooden room divider! (Read about it here.) It's all about oriental, asian, rosewood, pearl inlay, japanese screens on eBay and online. I have read about building one from 4 hollow core doors but I have neither the space (DIY in winter is horrid) nor the personal-space (read: Hannah) to be wielding a staple gun. And I think getting full sized doors is a bit overkill!

On the other end of this project, finding cool fabric is hard too. Right now, we can't afford splurging on Osborne & Little fabric, which I lovelovelove and Spotlight don't do cool. *sigh* Ikea have some cool fabric, but not in hot pink.

Some Osborne & Little favourites, although I can't find the one pictured in my previous post on their website.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq