Ikea was my best bet. Clearance, year-end sale so was packed with strollers, parents, children etc... but we made it out with our picture frames. I also grabbed a white $7.95 lamp for my desk (only to discover it illuminates very little so I'm reorganising lamps in the house a little... again!).
On the way to pay for our little items, I saw the first real big YELLOW for my study/guest bedroom: the Torenia yellow and black quilt/pillow set! Only $19! Yay :) Now the room is starting to look "yellow". On the upside, I now get a $7.95 lamp to do up creatively to have some "yellow" for the bedside table in guest bedroom! And we gotta get back to Ikea to purchase some red $7.95 lamps for master bedroom!
I know now as well where to get a reasonably priced red kitchen of my dreams! And bathroom cabinets/fittings. Makes purchasing a fixer-upper a little less daunting when the husband is not a handyman!
Wish Ikea wasn't so darn hard to get to!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar