Selasa, 26 Juni 2007

Sweet! LA LAND! (Y2/M2/D26)


People! I have REALLY big news! Are you sitting down? Oh. Of course you are. Who stands up and reads their computer? But I digress, NEWS!

I am officially a celebrity guest blogger on the L.A. Times real-estate blog: LA Land. When I told my dearest friend in San Diego about this, she said to me: "What makes you a celebrity?" She really knows how to take the wind out of my sails. But, alas, she is right. I am merely a plain-old guest blogger. But I am still pretty excited about it. Because: YAY!

Also, you should know that I will not be using my real name or E's real name. I will be Kate in the Valley and E with be Mr. Kate in the Valley. I know, I know, how did I ever think of such creative names? El Sid, however, will go by her real name because that's how she rolls.

And, yes, I am concerned that now I am one of those people who sign up for a reality show thinking that she will be the first person in history to NOT make a complete and total fool of herself. But I solemnly swear to you, Gentle Readers, I will not throw a tantrum backstage and get hauled off by security. Not even during sweeps week.

Photo source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq