(Pic from Country Home, Feb 2007)
Kamis, 28 Juni 2007
Mono-coloured office: red and white!
I admire the simplicity and striking-ness of clearly colour-themed home office. I've blogged about the yellow office... and below there's the striking white and red office. But they must be for people who don't work with multi-coloured utensils, stocks and papers. I'm finding it a little challenge trying to visualise a yellow and white office work with my coloured supplies! Since I need my supplies behind clear glass and books etc. Maybe I should paint the interior of my white supplies cabinet yellow. The files on my desk are also multi-coloured and replacing them to be yellow is an expense I can't justify. But I am scouring a cute yellow lamp. I'm also being very inspired to create large yellow artwork like in this photo.

(Pic from Country Home, Feb 2007)
(Pic from Country Home, Feb 2007)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar