Kamis, 14 Juni 2007

I've been tagged!

My blogging friend, TheHoInMo has tagged me, in honor of International Webloggers Day. So, I am to list five reasons I blog, and then tag five bloggers. Hmm... not always very good at tagging others, but, here are my five reasons to blog:

1) I like having a place where I can explore my own design interests, seperate from client work.
2) I use my blog as an electric filing cabinet to keep track of all the design sources and products that I see every day.
3) I use my blog to promote my design business and to market myself.
4) It's a lot cheaper than publishing a book!
5) Becoming part of a vibrant community of intelligent bloggers across many fields and subject matters.

Well, several of my intended tagees have already been hit, so, my list will be small:

Stacey Shipman of Let It Flow Fitness. Stacey's sunny disposition and accepting attitude towards the less than physically fit (me) is inspirational.
Peg McGuire, my friend and blogging partner on Master of Your Domain, who has been chronicling the highs and lows of Adopting Timothy.

If I think of anyone else, I'll add them. Otherwise, happy blogging!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq