Rabu, 06 Juni 2007

Amy Lau Design

I was introduced to Amy Lau Design via the style files and can't help but blog about her work. There's only a few properties on her portfolio but everything has been so artfully put together. I wish I were that lucky owner of that bright and sunny Greenwich Village penthouse, which is my fav by far.

Btw, Amy Lau is not chinese! Anyways. I love her design philosophy: that the home needs to be built around the idea of "curating" rather than "decorating". That you don't get what you don't absolutely love, it needs to curate. Thesaurus.com mentions that to curate is to heal, to be invigorating, to be medicinal and therapeutic.

How anyone could be down and depressed in this mod piece of heaven is beyond me.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq