Jumat, 20 April 2007

Top Design - The REAL Final Challenge -Entries2


Loyal commenter Mumblesalot has sent in her entry!


Mumblesalot says of her space:

"I designed the space to have two bedrooms and to keep the feeling of space a loft gives you. I used pocket doors or paneled screens for all the doors. And I used the kitchen as the main entrance. "

Thanks Mumblesalot!

OK all you lurkers! We have two brave souls who've sent their plans out into the universe. Where are yours? I know some of you are still working away, but I'd like more of you to request the plan and give it a go. What do you have to lose? In the end, you don't have to submit your drawing. And if you do, you're welcome to do so anonymously - I'll keep your secret! This is meant to be fun. Let out your inner designer!


Click here for contest information and instructions and links to all entries to date.
Click here to see my floor plan.
Click here to see all Top Design posts.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq