Kamis, 19 April 2007

Top Design - The REAL Final Challenge -Entries1



Eric3000 is in the house! Or, should I say, in the loft!

What Eric3000 says of his space:

"I was more interested in the architecture than the furnishings so I just added some furniture to demonstrate the amount of space available.


I included two bedrooms, like Matt needed, but I decided to make them real rooms with windows. I've left most of the open window area that Matt had except for the strange little entrance area, which I turned into the smaller bedroom.

I've changed the main entrance to the kitchen door. That would be strange for a house but I think in a loft apartment that arrangement is perfectly fine, especially since the door opens at the end of the kitchen and into a transitional space leading to the living rooms.

I've removed the hall closet to open the kitchen up to the rest of the apartment and to add a breakfast area. I think this should provide the kitchen with a little natural light and it should feel less closed off.

I hope this has provided a lot of open loft space while adding two true bedrooms with some privacy."


Thanks Eric! Great ideas!

More plans to follow. Once we have all posted, we'll open up a poll to vote!


Click here for contest information and instructions.
Click here to see my floor plan.
Click here to see all Top Design posts.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq