Ever since The New York Times previewed these beautiful paper (yes, paper!) slip covers by Isabelle de Borchgrave for Target [see my post in March], I've been dying to get my hands on them. And they are hard to find! But, my local store in Kingston, MA had six available - and I bought them all up! So, Target, if you're reading - time to order more! They are currently only available in stores, not online. You will find them in the paper section with greeting cards and paper party goods.
Minggu, 22 April 2007
Isabelle de Borchgrave chair covers - Found 'em!
Ever since The New York Times previewed these beautiful paper (yes, paper!) slip covers by Isabelle de Borchgrave for Target [see my post in March], I've been dying to get my hands on them. And they are hard to find! But, my local store in Kingston, MA had six available - and I bought them all up! So, Target, if you're reading - time to order more! They are currently only available in stores, not online. You will find them in the paper section with greeting cards and paper party goods.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar