We went last weekend to Niagara Falls, Ontario. Was really quite cool, in the winter, it being uncrowded and all! And our tour was 50% off :) Took the VIA Rail, 1.5 hours later, we landed in Niagara just before a short snowstorm. After peering at brochures, we booked and headed off on a 5 hour tour.
We visited the Greenhouse, the St Mary's Anglican Church, Pillitteri Estates Winery, Niagara-on-the-Lake and the Falls, of course!
We were dropped off at Niagara-on-the-Lake for lunch and a little walk around. I particularly loved the houses aroundabout there - apparently those with water views pay $80,000 a year in taxes! Anyway. I now fancy a grey slate roof with on a bright red house with white trim! Mmmm so ... holiday-feel-y! We had lunch in a really cool 1950s sandwich place. I think there were two things we loved about it best: the GREAT apple pie and ice cream dessert and the cheesy fries. Andrew is lucky he doesn't live in America/Canada! He'd be fat as he absolutely loves the cheesy fries!
I'm quite impressed with my photo taking of the flowers in the Greenhouse!! mmm Might take up fauna photography!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar